- Nani’s ‘Saripoda Sanivaaram’slated for August 29 release
- 50 people join in YSRCP in GVMC ward 21 in presence of MVV Satyanarayana
- MVV Satyanarayana asks cadre to support YSRCP and make Jagan CM again
- Eluru Jana Sena leader Appalanaidu pacifies cadre
- YSRCP cadre hold bike rally in Kakinada in support of Chalamalashetty Sunil
- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
Ties in T20 mode
Modi describes rapid rise in India-Oz relations
Sydney: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has used cricket analogy to describe the rapid upswing in India-Australia ties as he said that the bilateral relations have entered the "T-20 mode". Modi made the comments after holding wide-ranging talks with his Australian counterpart Anthony Albanese that focused on further expansion of the comprehensive strategic partnership between the two countries.
The PM also invited Prime Minister Albanese and Australian cricket fans to India for the Cricket World Cup tournament which is taking place in the country later this year. "I am visiting Australia within two months of my friend Prime Minister Albanese's visit to India. This is our sixth meeting in the past one year. This reflects the depth in our comprehensive relations, the convergence in our views and the maturity of our ties," PM Modi said.