- Never in history of Parliament words were used against minority community member: Adhir to Om Birla
- Bank duty bound to follow provision of law: Supreme Court
- Indian Navy carries out joint wargames with Australia, Indonesia navies
- Funds raised through equity shoot up 42.7% in August
- PM appreciates work of G20 team, urges them to record their experiences
- Tribal culture and traditions should be preserved: Ananta Nayak
- Domestic IT, tech firms tread with caution as tension boils over
- Teenage brain mapping can help predict drinking behaviour: Study
- Webb telescope finds carbon source on Jupiter’s Moon Europa
- Supriya Sule gives notice of Privilege to LS Speaker against BJP MP Ramesh Bidhuri
Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
The rush of devotees continues in Tirumala with all the compartments are full and it would take 24 hours to complete Sarvadarshans
The rush of devotees continues in Tirumala with all the compartments are full and it would take 24 hours to complete Sarvadarshans.
Meanwhile, Jyeshthabhishekam will be held at Tirumala temple from today to June 4, which is performed to protect the idols from rust.
The idol will be repaired as part of the event once a year and later will be decorated with diamond ornaments on the first day followed by pearl ornaments on second day and with Gold on the third day.
Arjitha Seva services will be cancelled on Sunday amid Jyeshthabhishekam.