- Richa & Ali’s ‘Girls will be Girls’ to Premiere at Sundance 2024!
- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
- WTT Star Contender Goa 2024 to take place from January 23 to 28
Telangana people will never believe Sharmila: Maloth Kavitha
TRS MP Maloth Kavitha said that the people of Telangana will never believe Sharmila no matter what she does.
Hyderabad: TRS MP Maloth Kavitha said that the people of Telangana will never believe Sharmila no matter what she does. She alleged that Sharmila's sole purpose was to criticize and make comments against KCR and his family members.
She was speaking to the media on Wednesday at the TRSLP office here in the city. She said that Telangana people respect AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy as a chief minister of a neighbouring state but it does not mean that the latter can interfere.
Maloth Kavitha alleged that Bayyaram Mines were encroached and looted by Sharmila's kin and that the latter was carrying out Padyatra in order to loot Telangana again. She said that Sharmila did not get any response in Andhra Pradesh and hence she is creating a drama in Telangana.
She warned Sharmila to use her words properly otherwise party workers would be out of control. She said that Sharmila was resorting to personal attacks instead of talking about issues in Telangana. Kavitha asked as to why Sharmila does not talk about Telangana's share as per the AP Reorganization Act.
'It is ridiculous on part of Sharmila that she casts her vote in Andhra Pradesh and talks about politics in Telangana. She will get fewer votes than K A Paul in Telangana', said Maloth Kavitha. She said that Sharmila's entire family was against Telangana.