- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
- Calcutta High Court judge Abhijit Gangopadhyay to resign
Telangana: KCR sanctions Rs. 105 crores for state formation day celebrations
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao held a review meeting with District Collectors, SPs and Police Commissioners at the Telangana State Secretariat on Thursday
KCR gave direction on the activities of the State formation Decade celebrations. KCR has decided to release Rs.105 crores to the collectors for the celebration of the state formation day.
It is reported that discussions were held on green food, distribution of podu lands pattas to tribals, distribution of house plots to the poor in rural areas, solution to long pending Dharani problems, cultivation of monsoon crops, distribution of fertilizers and seeds, steel footing on fake seeds, distribution of Rythu Bandhu as input subsidy for monsoon crops etc.
District Collectors, senior police officers, chief secretart and other officials Group photo with Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao after Collectors Conference in the lawns of new Secretariat building on Thursday.