- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
Only Dil Raju called and wished me: Cinematography and T&B Minister Komatireddy
He began his activities as a minister amid the blessings of Vedic scholars in his chamber in the Secretariat
Hyderabad: Congress leader Komatireddy Venkat Reddy who won as MLA from Nalgonda Assembly got a place in the cabinet and was assigned the departments of cinematography and R&B. On Sunday, he took charge as a Minister. He began his activities as a minister amid the blessings of Vedic scholars in his chamber in the Secretariat.
Later, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy revealed that after he took charge as the Minister of Cinematography, none other than Dil Raju from the film industry called him. He expressed his gratitude to CM Revanth Reddy for giving him the post of minister. He said that many important files have been signed.
Meanwhile, Venkat Reddy's brother Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy was also present at the ceremony. Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy won as Congress candidate from Munugodu.