- Samuthirakani roped in biopic of a popular politician
- Primeshow Entertainment and Nirvana Cinemas gets ‘Hanu-Man’ overseas rights
- Indianism is the theme for Kalyan Ram’s costumes in ‘Devil’
- ‘Etthukelli Povalanipisthunde’from ‘Naa Saami Ranga’ is a peppy melody
- Sourav Ganguly to formalise deal as brand ambassador of Tripura Tourism on Dec 11
- COP28: Industry transition challenges continue, says India
- Deficient monsoons: Cloud seeding may not work now
- Punjab CM launches ‘Bhagwant Mann Sarkar, Tuhade Dwaar’ scheme
- Kumaraswamy Makes Startling Claims
- PM Modi to launch ‘Viksit Bharat 2047’ on Monday
Mallampally New Mandal Gazette Notification Issuance
Objections and suggestions on the formation of Mandal should be submitted within 15 days: District Collector Ila Tripathi.
On the formation of new mandal Mallampally Mandal in the district as per the orders of the Government
District Collector Tripathi Nedoka said in a statement that the gazette has been released.According to the District Collector, the Gazette Notification No. 331/2023, dated 23.09.2023, has been issued in both Telugu and English languages as directed by the state government to establish Mallampally mandal as a new mandal in the district.
In the statement, the collector asked that if there are any objections or suggestions on the formation of this mandal, they should be submitted directly in the district collector's office within 15 days in written form in English or Telugu languages.
The Collector has issued instructions to the officials to publish this gazette notification in all district offices and mandal offices.