- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
How can KCR go to Nalgonda without attending sessions in Assembly: Bhatti
The person who did not come to the assembly... Will he go to the assembly in Nalgonda on Tuesday, Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka said referring to BRS chief KCR.
Hyderabad: The person who did not come to the assembly... Will he go to the assembly in Nalgonda on Tuesday, Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka said referring to BRS chief KCR. Bhatti vikramarka spoke during the debate on Krishna waters in the Assembly on Monday.
He criticized that the main opposition leader KCR did not come to the assembly if they wanted to discuss Krishna waters in the assembly and send a resolution to the Central government. Will the person who did not come to the assembly go to the public meeting tomorrow, he complained.
He alleged that BRS was talked in their favor by ENC Muralidhara Rao. He was criticized for continuing the BRS government for ten years despite his retirement. He expressed anger that Harish Rao had misled the House during the debate on Krishna waters. He warned that there are many BRS agents in the government... action will be taken against them soon.