- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
DA balm for TSRTC employees
The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) announced to pay another installment of pending DA (Dearness Allowances) to the employees along with the salary for June, as a gift to Telangana State’s 10thanniversary celebrations.
Hyderabad: The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) announced to pay another installment of pending DA (Dearness Allowances) to the employees along with the salary for June, as a gift to Telangana State’s 10thanniversary celebrations.
During a meeting, TSRTC MD, VC Sajjanar announced the payment of DA. He said that 4.9 percent DA due in July 2022 is being sanctioned. It was announced that the company will pay DA to the employees along with the salary for June.
TSRTC employees played an active role in the Telangana movement. In 2011, they participated in the SakalaJanula strike for about 29 days and fought for a separate State. With this, the TSRTC management has decided to grant the pending 7thDA to the employees as a gift of Telangana State celebrations. Theorganisation has so far sanctioned seven DAs even under difficult circumstances.
The remaining DA will be announced to the employees soon,” said Sajjanar.