- Kashmiri activist Yana Mir accuses Delhi Customs of 'harassment' at IGI Airport
- Floating bridge separated for trials
- National Science Day Feb 28 State to promote scientific temperament-Boseraju
- Howlers in Agnipath INC writes to President of India to rectify
- PM Modi lays foundation of 21 Amrit Bharat Railway stations in Odisha
- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
Congress using CMs and MPs as ATMs: Kishan Reddy
Says that the Congress had opened the door to corruption in Karnataka even before completing six months in power
Hyderabad: Telangana BJP chief and Union Minister Kishan Reddy criticized that wherever there is Congress, corruption will flourish and the country's economy will be ruined by the Congress party.
He said that the Congress had opened the door to corruption in Karnataka even before completing six months in power. He explained that the builders in Karnataka are fleeing to the neighboring states due to this robbery and this is an example of how the Congress rule will be. Kishan Reddy stated that people are now shaking their heads because Congress has won in Karnataka.
In Jharkhand, IT raids on the residence of Congress MP Dhiraj Sahu found Rs. 290 crores and criticized the Congress party for turning corrupt CMs and MPs into ATMs.
He said that money that was recently transferred from Karnataka to Telangana on a large scale has been seized. Kishan Reddy alleged that this money was transferred from a leader in Karnataka just like Dheeraj Sahu. He said that the Parliament elections are coming soon and people will teach appropriate lesson to the Congress.