- Majority of apps yet to be relisted on Google Play: Industry body
- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
- "Ram Charan Joins Khan Trio: Naatu Naatu Dance | SRK's Jai Shri Ram"
- Tejashwi attacks Nitish Kumar, BJP at Jan Vishwas Maharally in Patna
- ‘Sharathulu Varthisthai’ trailer connects to every middle-class person
- ‘Premalu’ trailer: Hilarious
- ‘Bhimaa’pre-release event sets the stage for a grand release
- Utilise the Integrated Veg and non veg market.public urge the government
Bank customers urged to clear loans in time
Banks’ social responsibility requires the support of consumers, says UBI official
Nizamabad: Civil Judge, Nizamabad, P Padmavati said that banks need to help consumers act socially responsible. Union Bank of India in coordination with District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) conducted a Special Lok Adalat on Saturday, wherein more than 50 old NPA loans of small and marginal farmers and small business units were amicably settled under One Time Settlement scheme in the presence of CivilJudge Padmavati and Civil Judge Naseem Sultana in Nizamabad and Armourcourts respectively.
Union Bank of India DeputyGenaral Manager M Narendra Kumar informed that any customers who have taken loans should pay on time so that banks can fulfill their social responsibility. He said that they were taking many steps to provide maximum services through banks and also starting new branches and ATM services.Assistant General Manager TV Sundara Krishna of Union Bank of India facilitated the Civil Judge in Nizamabad.