- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
- WTT Star Contender Goa 2024 to take place from January 23 to 28
- CBI arrests Delhi Police Head Constable in graft case
Awareness programme on CPR conducted
Karimnagar; An awareness programme on cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) was conducted Jyotishmati Engineering College on Saturday. The event was...
Dr Rajendraprasad made the students aware with a power point presentation that when a person's heart stops beating or the lungs were not in a state of breathing, the CPR emergency procedure has to be performed to immediately restore those actions. A demo session was given to the students to show that cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency life-saving procedure when the heart stops beating and that CPR could save people who have suffered a heart attack from a life-threatening situation.
College principal Dr K Srinivasa Rao said that CPR awareness programme was very useful to save the lives of others so that we do not panic when cardiac arrest occurs. Secretary of Indian Red Cross Society Radhakrishna Reddy called upon students to donate blood and save the lives of others. NSS Coordinators Dr. Pranitha, Bhagya, Satish Chandra and representatives of Kia Hospital participated in this programme.