- Teenage brain mapping can help predict drinking behaviour: Study
- Webb telescope finds carbon source on Jupiter’s Moon Europa
- Supriya Sule gives notice of Privilege to LS Speaker against BJP MP Ramesh Bidhuri
- Mumbai airport to shut for post-monsoon runway repairs on Oct 17
- New study reveals 11 gene mutations linked to aggressive prostate cancer
- Global mpox spread continues at in China, Thailand: WHO
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link races to catch deadline, 96.60% complete
- After Netflix & Disney+, Amazon announces 'ad-free' option for Prime Video
- Asian Games: India off to winning start in Table Tennis, men win both matches, women overcome Singapore 3-2
- Kejriwal approves Rs 1cr honorarium to families of 17 corona warriors who lost their lives
64% of Telangana under CCTVs hawk eyes
Home Minister Mahmood Ali highlighted the increased trust of the public in the state police, attributing it to the government's cooperative approach.
Hyderabad: Home Minister Mahmood Ali highlighted the increased trust of the public in the state police, attributing it to the government's cooperative approach. He emphasized that Telangana's peace and security have significantly improved due to the friendly policing policy.
The Home Minister, along with Agriculture Minister Singireddy Niranjan Reddy, inaugurated the Wanaparthi district SP office on Tuesday.
During the event, Minister Ali shared that 64 per cent of CCTV cameras have been successfully installed throughout the state, securing Telangana's position as the top-ranked state in the country in terms of CCTV coverage. He credited Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao for making Telangana's development a national example.
The Home Minister addressed the previous notion that nine out of ten districts would experience further backwardness after the formation of Telangana, clarifying that this prediction proved to be incorrect. He highlighted the efforts made by industries to establish a presence in the state and emphasized that Telangana, formed through KCR's persistence, successfully united all communities and achieved statehood in a peaceful manner