- Telangana's Agriculture Sector Success Story to be showcased at the Norman E Borlaug International Dialogue in the USA
- Drop cases against youth who protested demanding jobs in Tangedco: EPS
- Mallampally New Mandal Gazette Notification Issuance
- US prepares for potential government shutdown
- Hyderabad's Class 7 student earns PM Modi's praise
- 2nd ODI: Shubman Gill is touted to be the next big thing in World Cricket says Abhishek Nayar
- Death toll in Taiwan factory fire, explosions rises to 10
- Akhilesh's national ambition could wreck INDIA bloc's seat-sharing plans
- Dahal in China for Business Summit
- Aspiring Indian students get admission in Canadian institutes as they normally do: Officials
Paytm server was down; Issue is resolved now
Some users reported on Friday that they could not make payments with Paytm and access the app, and now the issue is resolved.
The digital payment app Paytm is causing problems for some users. Several users reported they were unable to log in to the Paytm app and were unable to pay with the app. Paytm acknowledged the issue and said it is fixing the bug that is not allowing people to access the app and make payments. Considering how reliant people are on digital payment apps, it can be nothing short of a nightmare when you try to make a payment, and the app doesn't work properly. Most of the time, people don't carry a lot of cash and get caught up in situations where such things happen.
According to the outage tracking website's inactivity detector, the website received 611 reports from users that the app was not working. The downdetector shows a large spike between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and 10 a.m. when Paytm faced maximum problems. According to the website, more than 66 per cent of users faced problems logging in, while 5 per cent of users reported being unable to make payments, and the remaining 29 per cent of users faced other issues with the app. Users living in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and several other cities faced the problems.
Paytm acknowledged the flow and noted that it is working to fix the issue. "Due to a network error across Paytm, a few of you might be facing an issue in logging into the Paytm Money App/website. We are already working on fixing the issue at the earliest. We will update you as soon as it is resolved," the company tweeted.
Soon the company resolved the issue and updated the same on Twitter.