Huawei Watch GT 2e Gets Launched In India
The Chinese mobile manufacturing company Huawei has launched its high-end GT 2e watch in India
The Chinese mobile manufacturing company Huawei has launched its high-end GT 2e watch in India. Although this watch was unveiled globally in March itself, it took 2 more months to launch in India.
As the smartwatches trend is currently in fad, all the tech companies are trying their hand in manufacturing them. Thus Huawei also came up with its high-end wearable segment.
This company announced that, this smartwatch will be available through the e-commerce websites Flipkart and Amazon in India. Huawei also surprised its customers announcing a 6-months no-cost EMI. All the gadget lovers who order this smartwatch on or before 28th May will be gifted with AM61 Bluetooth Earphones worth Rs. 3,990.
We Hans India have listed out all the specifications of Huawei Gt 2 e smartwatch for our readers… Have a look!
Specifications Of GT 2e Watch…
• Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED Precision screen
• Resolution: 454 * 454mm
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, Capacitive sensor
• Battery: Upto 14 days
• Bluetooth: 5.1
• Internal Memory: 4 GB
• Weather Report
• Find My Phone
• Dial Colours: Black Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel
• Strap Colours Available: Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green, and Icy White
• Dial Shape: Round
• Water Resistant: 50 meters depth
• Price: Rs 11,990
• 15 Professional Workout Activities:
o Mountain climbing
o Trail running
o Open water swimming
o Pool swimming
o Free training
o Elliptical machine and
So guys, what are you waiting for??? Grab this watch and look modish among your buddies!!!