- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
YouTube Music Presents 5 New Mood Filters; All Details
YouTube Music received 5 new mood filters, allowing users to modify their listening experience based on their preferences.
YouTube Music has been trying to establish its base and strengthen its position among avid music listeners since its launch in 2015. The YouTube Music app is similar to Spotify but faces stiff competition from companies like Amazon Music and Apple. Music. The app has gained a healthy user base due to its intuitive, easy-to-use features and wide range of genres and music options. To attract more users, YouTube Music has launched five new mood filters that open playlists based on selected moods. Find all the details about them.
YouTube Music: All about the new mood filters
Five new mood-based filters may offer an option to modify your listening experience based on your mood preferences. The "Cry" filter is supposed to have sad songs, and the "Romance" filter can have playlists full of romantic songs. The newly added mood filters are only seen in specific web and Android apps and are expected to appear for more users soon. These additions will give users more freedom to listen to music according to their mood. This will also allow them to play music based on their environment. For example, the "party" filter can be used to play fun songs during a party.
Please note that the new filters on YouTube Music are rolling out gradually, so not all users may get them simultaneously.
What is a mood filter?
In 2020, YouTube Music introduced a new "Activity Bar" feature that allows users to customize their home page and "My Mixes." The activity bar included some mood filters that take users to a new home page with songs and playlists based on their selected mood. Initially, it only had four mood filters, but several more have been added in recent months.