- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
First game of Matchday 2 of the inaugural season of the Premier Handball League (PHL) saw Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh take on Telugu Talons.
Jaipur: First game of Matchday 2 of the inaugural season of the Premier Handball League (PHL) saw Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh take on Telugu Talons. Uttar Pradesh started the game with an all-Indian line-up. Telugu was struggling to find their attacking rhythm as Golden Eagles were scoring freely in the opening minutes of the game.
However, the game was turning into a physical battle due to which there were a lot of stoppages. Half-way through the first half the scores read 10-8 in favour of the Golden Eagles. Despite a slow start from Telugu, they had finally found their cutting edge in attack. The combination of Davinder Singh Bhullar and Naseeb were causing all sorts of issues for the Golden Eagles as they edged back into the game. The first half ended with a score of 19-21 in favour of the Telugu Talons.
Telugu Talons carried their momentum from the closing encounters of the first half into the.