- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Watch The Viral Video Of Korean Man Speaking Fluent Hindi With A Bihari Accent
- In a recent viral video, content creator Prashant Kumar can be seen conversing in Hindi with a Korean man by the name of Charlie.
- The Korean man's command of Hindi astounds social media users.
In a recent viral video, content creator Prashant Kumar can be seen conversing in Hindi with a Korean man by the name of Charlie. Charlie is on a tour of Patna after three years away and is astonished to see so many improvements.
When he sees the Gandhi Setu Bridge, Patna seems cleaner than it formerly did, and he gets the impression that he is in New York.They both then visit a fair in Patna. Here is the video, have a look at it:
The Korean man's command of Hindi astounds social media users. A popular social media post features Charlie speaking with a Bihari accent. More than a lakh people have watched this video.
Meanwhile, this video makes us remember that the language is remarkable because it gives individuals the ability to communicate in a variety of ways and can occasionally wow them with the words they hear or read. When a stranger speaks our native tongue flawlessly, we sense a kinship. We are curious as to how they picked up a language that was foreign to them. A video of a Japanese girl speaking Bengali fluently went viral in 2020.