- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Watch The Viral Video of Couple's PDA On Moving Bike Sparks Attention And Delhi Traffic Police Response
- A viral video capturing a couple engaged in public displays of affection (PDA) on a motorcycle has grabbed the spotlight, drawing the attention of Ghaziabad police and the Delhi Traffic Police.
- Delhi Traffic Police has acknowledged the video and encouraged reporting traffic violations through the Delhi Traffic Police Sentinel App, providing a link for user convenience.
Recently, a viral video depicting a couple engaged in public displays of affection (PDA) while riding a moving motorcycle caught the attention of the Ghaziabad police, leading to a response. Now, another incident involving a couple embracing each other on a moving bike has gained significant attention. This occurrence took place near Mangolpuri on Delhi's outer ring road. The video has also prompted a reaction from the Delhi Traffic Police since its posting.
User @Buntea shared a video and a photograph on Twitter, featuring a couple captured in the footage. In the video, a man can be seen riding a motorcycle with a woman seated in front of him, embracing him. The recording appears to have been taken from inside a car. Although the man is wearing a helmet, the woman is not. In the accompanying caption, @Buntea described them as "Idiots of Delhi" and specified the time, date, and location of the incident as 7:15 pm on Sunday, July 16, on the outer roads. Here is the video, have a look at it:
Meanwhile, just a couple of days ago, this post was circulated on social media platforms. Since its publication, it has garnered over one lakh views and has received numerous likes. Many individuals took to the comments section to express their reactions. Notably, the Delhi Traffic police also commented on the post.
Furthermore, responding to the tweet, the Delhi Traffic police expressed their gratitude and advised the user to report such traffic violations using the Delhi Traffic Police Sentinel App. They further shared a link to the app, which enables individuals to report any offenses they observe.