- Vasundhara's son Dushyant accused of lobbying among BJP's Rajasthan MLAs
- India’s EV market can touch $100 bn revenue by 2030 if key issues addressed: Report
- YS Jagan extend best wishes to Telangana govt. congratulates CM Revanth and Dy. CM Bhatti
- Over Rs 100 cr seized in I-T raids at premises of Congress MP’s relatives
- Delhi: Hit by car, 72-yr-old succumbs to injuries; accused gets bail
- Indian non-life insurers log 7.37% growth in Nov, PSUs negative growth
- Microsoft offers paid subscription to Windows 10 users after support ends in 2025
- Indian Ambassador in Qatar met 8 ex-Navy personnel on death row on Dec 3
- Markets take a breather before RBI policy announcement
- Investment in Pakistan women’s team is showing as not many teams have beaten New Zealand at home: Katey Martin
Watch The Trending Video Shared By Anand Mahindra Regarding Onam Celebrations In Antarctica
- A trending video that is going viral serves as evidence of the Indians celebrating their festivals whole heartedly no matter where they are.
- It shows Indians carving out a flower carpet known as Pookalam in Antarctica.
Unsurprisingly, Indians around the world seem to still be in a happy mood despite the weeklong Onam celebrations that the Keralan government organised coming to an end on Monday earlier this week. A trending video that is going viral serves as evidence of the Indians celebrating their festivals whole heartedly no matter where they are.
The tech-savvy Anand Mahindra did not miss the video of the lovely flower arrangements carved on ice bringing much-needed warmth. It shows Indians carving out a flower carpet known as Pookalam in Antarctica.
Mahindra posted the video along with a comment praising the gesture's symbolic beauty made by those who were unable to be with their loved ones in India. Here is the video, have a look at it:
Although on Monday evening, the Kerala government's weeklong Onam celebrations came to an end. Tourism Minister P A Mohammed Riyas noted that every effort would be made to make the event a worldwide phenomenon by staging it in a manner akin to Spain's La Tomatina festival the following year. On Monday evening, the state's capital hosted a colourful cultural show to mark the conclusion of the state's Onam celebrations, which had been going on since September 6.