Memes on COVID-19 goes viral
Looks like the memes on Coronavirus or COVID-19 has become more viral than the virus itself.
Looks like the memes on Coronavirus or COVID-19 has become more viral than the virus itself. Netizens have taken down the social media platform including Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.
While few members have come up with new innovative and creative memes, while the others have made an updated version of the previous viral memes.
• A man is seen wearing a hazmat suit with a caption 'Hey Babe Just going out to get Chinese food, be right back.
• Tom is seen reading a letter that says 'WWIII' is cancelled. Tom gets happy and turns his face, a plate full of coronavirus hits him.
• Shahid Kapoor (Kabir) seeing towards his left to Kiara Adwani (Preeti), where Kiara is replaced with a hand sanitizer captioned 'Kaise Hua, Kaise Hua. Tu itna Zaroori kaise hua??!'
• Two pictures; one of AirPods and other of the hand sanitizer captioned, 'Flexing in March 2019' for AirPods and 'Flexing in March 2020' for hand sanitizer
• A man standing behind the tree peeping, captioned 'Divorce lawyers waiting for people to be quarantined with their spouse for weeks
• A wife asks her husband to chop the vegetables as he was working from home captioned, 'You can check with my office; its work from home NOT work at home!'