- BJP opposes Nawab Malik’s entry to Ajit Pawar-led breakaway NCP
- Margashirsha Amavasya 2023: Date, Timing And Rituals To Be Followed
- Armed Forces Flag Day 2023: History, celebrations and how to contribute
- SAT sets aside SEBI order restraining IIFL Securities from taking new clients
- PL Stock Report: NOCIL (NOCIL IN) - Company Update – Near term challenges persist - Downgrade to 'Reduce'
- International Civil Aviation Day 2023: Date, theme, history and meaning
- Richa & Ali’s ‘Girls will be Girls’ to Premiere at Sundance 2024!
- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
Family Run Ice Cream Shop Attempted For Guinness World Record
- In order to break the Guinness World Record, an ice cream shop in the US created 266 different milkshake flavours and manufactured them all in just over an hour.
- The family-run ice cream shop was visited by a Guinness World Records adjudicator who verified that Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drive-in did indeed serve all 266 flavours on the menu in a record amount of time.
In order to break the Guinness World Record, an ice cream shop in the US created 266 different milkshake flavours and manufactured them all in just over an hour. The world record for "Most Milkshake Flavors on Display" was successfully attempted by Snow Cap, an ice cream parlour in Seligman, Arizona, at an occasion that coincided with engine oil producer Mobil 1's "Keep Route 66 kickin" expedition.
Snow Cap, however, tested just about every flavour or combination imaginable to make such an amazing feat possible. These included milkshakes that had burgers, nachos, and other goodies displayed on top.