- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
Narendra Modi reached the BJP headquarters here as the party triumphed in the Assembly elections of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Rajasthan.
As the PM arrived at the party headquarters, party supporters showered flower petals on him.
"Sapne nahi haqiqat bunte hai, tabhi toh sab Modi kon chunte hai," was painted in the backdrop on the stage where senior leaders Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh and party President J.P. Nadda were present to welcome him.
Earlier, Union Home Minister Shah made a triumphant arrival. The atmosphere at the party office was also charged with excitement when Nadda joined the celebration on Sunday.
Party workers, brimming with enthusiasm, gathered for a mega celebration to mark the favourable election results. BJP got a brute majority in Madhya Pradesh as it retained power in the state, and wrested power from Congress in Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh.