- Deficient monsoons: Cloud seeding may not work now
- Punjab CM launches ‘Bhagwant Mann Sarkar, Tuhade Dwaar’ scheme
- Kumaraswamy Makes Startling Claims
- PM Modi to launch ‘Viksit Bharat 2047’ on Monday
- Delhi excise policy case: SC to hear plea filed by AAP leader Sanjay Singh on Monday
- Alliance University's convocation 2023 marks academic triumph
- Notepad gets character count in latest Windows 11 update
- Vishnu Deo Sai named new Chhattisgarh CM
- Badminton: Ashwini-Tanisha pair wins women's doubles title at Guwahati Masters
- Huge fire erupts at mini-refinery in Iran
PM appreciates work of G20 team, urges them to record their experiences
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday gave credit to the success of the G20 leaders summit to all the team members who were involved in organising the multilateral event.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday gave credit to the success of the G20 leaders summit to all the team members who were involved in organising the multilateral event.
In an interaction with the G20 team at Bharat Mandapam in Pragati Maidan, where the event was held earlier this month, Modi praised their hard work
"We got praise from everywhere and it was because of the hard work of all the functionaries. The credit for the G20 Summit's huge success goes to all of you," he said.
Modi requested the officials and all other staff to record their experiences.
"I have a request that if you can all record your experiences on a website. It will serve as guidelines for future events," Modi said.
Around 3,000 people, who contributed towards organising the G20 summit, attended the event at Bharat Mandapam.
These included functionaries like cleaners, drivers, waiters and other staff from across various ministries.
The interaction was also attended by ministers and senior officials of various departments.
The Prime Minister's interaction was followed by dinner.