- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
- PM Modi to flag off two Vande Bharat Express trains of South Central Railway on Sep 24
- AAP Sanjay Singh demands action against BJP MP Ramesh Bidhuri for his dirty statement given in Parliament
- 'Safety is Air India's top priority', says CEO after DGCA suspends Chief of Flight Safety
- BJP's gets annoyed with Rahul during Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defense
- Never in history of Parliament words were used against minority community member: Adhir to Om Birla
- Bank duty bound to follow provision of law: Supreme Court
- Indian Navy carries out joint wargames with Australia, Indonesia navies
No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Olympic wrestler Bajrang Punia claimed today that the government had asked them not to talk about their meeting with Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday night.
- Mr. Punia stated that they had no "setting" with the Home Minister and that Mr. Shah had informed them that an inquiry was being conducted.
Olympic wrestler Bajrang Punia claimed today that the government had asked them not to talk about their meeting with Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday night. Bajrang Punia is one of the wresrlers handling the protest from the forfront against Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh, the head of the wrestling federation and a BJP MP as he has been accused of sexual harassment.