- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- 6th Edition of Japan Day - Japan Career Fair and 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
Mamata meets PM Modi, raises issue of GST dues
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, who's on a four-day visit to the national capital, met Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the latters's residence here on Friday.
Sources said that during the meeting, many important issues were discussed between the two leaders, including the outstanding GST payment to the state, for which the Prime Minister also assured to find a solution.
During her visit, Banerjee may also call on President Droupadi Murmu besides attending a meeting of NITI Aayog on August 7.
Earlier on Friday, Banerjee met all the Trinamool Congress MPs and discussed the proceedings of the ongoing Monsoon Session of the Parliament.
Banerjee, who will be in Delhi till August 8, is also likely to meet some opposition leaders.