- Samuthirakani roped in biopic of a popular politician
- Primeshow Entertainment and Nirvana Cinemas gets ‘Hanu-Man’ overseas rights
- Indianism is the theme for Kalyan Ram’s costumes in ‘Devil’
- ‘Etthukelli Povalanipisthunde’from ‘Naa Saami Ranga’ is a peppy melody
- Sourav Ganguly to formalise deal as brand ambassador of Tripura Tourism on Dec 11
- COP28: Industry transition challenges continue, says India
- Deficient monsoons: Cloud seeding may not work now
- Punjab CM launches ‘Bhagwant Mann Sarkar, Tuhade Dwaar’ scheme
- Kumaraswamy Makes Startling Claims
- PM Modi to launch ‘Viksit Bharat 2047’ on Monday
Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: A young doctor died in a road accident at Bomikhal in Bhubaneswar. The 28-year-old doctor, Amit Kumar Bisoyi, a native of Berhampur, was...
Bhubaneswar: A young doctor died in a road accident at Bomikhal in Bhubaneswar. The 28-year-old doctor, Amit Kumar Bisoyi, a native of Berhampur, was working at a private hospital here.
The accident took place at around 1 am on Sunday when Amit was returning home in his car after duty. He suddenly lost control of the vehicle at Bomikhal and crashed into a road divider. Locals rushed him to hospital where the doctors declared him brought dead, police said. Amit’s body was handed over to his family members after postmortem on Sunday.