- International Civil Aviation Day 2023: Date, theme, history and meaning
- Richa & Ali’s ‘Girls will be Girls’ to Premiere at Sundance 2024!
- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
4 Bihar residents killed in J&K road accident
Four residents of Bihar were killed on Saturday in a road accident in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district.
Srinagar: Four residents of Bihar were killed on Saturday in a road accident in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district.
Police said a bus carrying passengers went out of the driver's control and turned turtle at Gooripora in Awantipora area of Pulwama district.
"The injured were shifted to hospital, but three critically injured passengers died on way while the fourth died in the hospital.
"All four killed passengers of the bus belonged to Bihar," police said.