- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
The US has reportedly told Israel on Thursday not to respond to missile and drone attacks from the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen, the media reported.
Tel Aviv: The US has reportedly told Israel on Thursday not to respond to missile and drone attacks from the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen, the media reported.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the US has told Israel to let the American military respond to the Houthis. The US has warships in the area and has shot down several of the missiles fired at Israel, while Israel has intercepted others, The Times of Israel reported.
Citing US and other government officials, the report says the US is concerned that an Israeli response could widen the current conflict.