- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
- Calcutta High Court judge Abhijit Gangopadhyay to resign
Man In US Sentenced To Life In Prison For Allegedly Cutting Out Woman's Heart And Killimg His Family
- A man who killed a lady, ripped out her heart, and then fatally stabbed two others, including a 4-year-old girl, has been given a life sentence.
- After killing and carving Andrea Blankenship, he took the heart to his aunt and uncle's house and fried the organ with potatoes
In the US state of Oklahoma, a man who killed a lady, ripped out her heart, and then fatally stabbed two others, including a 4-year-old girl, has been given a life sentence. The incident was brutal and heart wrenching but after a lot of paience the accused got the vital and deserving punishment.
The harsh killings were carried out in 2021, less than a month after Lawrence Paul Anderson was granted an early release from prison.
When Anderson received a commutation from his 20-year sentence for a narcotics offence from Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt, he had only served three years of that term. His release was a result of a state-led mass commutation initiative, but a subsequent examination revealed that his inclusion on the list was an error. Finally, Anderson admitted to killing, assaulting, and maiming people and was given five consecutive life terms.