- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
Warangal medico suicide case: Accused Saif was granted conditional bail
Warangal district court has granted bail to Dr. Saif, the main accused in the medico Preeti suicide case that created a sensation in Telangana.
Warangal district court has granted bail to Dr. Saif, the main accused in the medico Preeti suicide case that created a sensation in Telangana. The court granted conditional bail to Saif by producing a guarantee of Rs. 10,000, along with two sureties.
The court ordered him to appear in court every Friday afternoon for 16 weeks. The court said that the bail will be revoked if threats are made in the context of the trial and attempts are made to tamper with the evidence.
It is known that PG medical student Preeti committed suicide in Warangal after being allegedly harassed by senior doctor Saif. Police concluded that Saif's harassment was the cause of Preeti's death and the court remanded him. Now the court has granted him bail in the same case.