- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
Warangal: Congress gears up for polls
Cadres asked to expose BRs govt’s failures
Warangal: With not much time left for the elections to the Telangana Assembly, the cadres need to gird up their loins to expose the failures of the BRS government, Hanumakonda DCC president Naini Rajender Reddy said. Addressing the Warangal West constituency leaders in Hanumakonda on Tuesday, he told them to be ready for the elections to be held later this year,
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao betrayed the people, who believed that their fate would be changed after the formation of Telangana, Naini said. He accused KCR of making a mockery of sacrifices made by the students by ignoring the very concept of the Telangana Movement - Neellu, Nidhulu and Niyamakalu (water, funds and employment). As this was not enough, KCR pushed the State into debt trap.
KCR who failed to implement his election promises such as making a Dalit the chief minister, 3 acres land to Dalits, KG to PG free education etc, mastered the art of hoodwinking people. KCR always comes up with new promises to divert the people’s attention from his failures, Naini said.
The time has come for the people to send BRS packing, Naini said, appealing to the party cadres to strive hard to expose the failures of KCR. He said that the party leadership will recognise the services of its cadres who work hard for the party, and give them a suitable position.
Senior leaders Bathini Srinivas Rao, Thota Venkateshwarlu, Binny Laxman, Banka Sarala, P Venkat Reddy, Mirza Azeezulla Beig, B Vikram, G Swapna, Aluvala Karthik, P Sathish, Puli Raju, B Ashok Reddy, P Rahul Reddy, Banka Sampath Yadav and Md Mustaq Nehal were among others present.