- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
TSPSC paper leak: BJP calls on youth to protest
Demanding justice for the youth who appeared for the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group-I examination that was later cancelled due to question paper leak, the BJP will organise Nirudyoga March on April 15, Warangal Urban Cooperative Bank chairman Errabelli Pradeep Rao said.
Warangal: Demanding justice for the youth who appeared for the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group-I examination that was later cancelled due to question paper leak, the BJP will organise Nirudyoga March on April 15, Warangal Urban Cooperative Bank chairman Errabelli Pradeep Rao said. The rally will be led by BJP State president and Karimnagar MP Bandi Sanjay, and will begin at Kakatiya University X roads and will conclude at Ambedkar Statue in Hanumakonda, he added.
"The major demand of the BJP is to remove the IT, MA&UD Minister KT Rama Rao from the Cabinet and pay a compensation of Rs 1 lakh to each youth who appeared for the TSPSC examination," Pradeep Rao said, speaking at a programme here on Wednesday that focused on motivating the youth to attend the rally on April 15. The BJP also demands an inquiry by the sitting High Court judge into the TSPSC paper leak fiasco, Pradeep Rao said, stating that they have no faith in the special investigation team (SIT) that was probing the issue.
The corrupt BRS regime has been playing with the lives of unemployed youth, he alleged, holding the Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao responsible for the situation. Compared to the State, the BJP-led Central government has been handling the recruitment examinations efficiently, he added. He said that the rally will set the tone for the collapse of the KCR government.
Instead of hard-selling Bangaru Telangana, the State government should focus on providing employment to the youth, Pradeep Rao said. The BJP will end the regime of the KCR government, which was mired in corruption, he added. BJP Warangal district vice president Pittala Kiran, OBC Morcha Warangal district president Kandimalla Mahesh, senior leaders Koppula Kranthi and G Raj Kumar were among others present. Meanwhile, several individuals, youth forums, employees, and private teachers extended their support to the Nirudyoga March.