- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
- WTT Star Contender Goa 2024 to take place from January 23 to 28
- CBI arrests Delhi Police Head Constable in graft case
- Legends League Cricket to conduct internal probe in incident involving Gambhir, Sreesanth
- 2 Indian women-led AI startups receive cash grant, mentorship support from Google
Visakhapatnam: Union Minister V Muraleedharan interacts with scheme beneficiaries
To take the country to the top level, the youth should empower themselves with education and skill sets, said Minister of State for External Affairs and Parliamentary Affairs V Muraleedharan.
Visakhapatnam: To take the country to the top level, the youth should empower themselves with education and skill sets, said Minister of State for External Affairs and Parliamentary Affairs V Muraleedharan.
Speaking with the beneficiaries of various central government schemes at an interactive session held in Visakhapatnam on Tuesday, the central government is providing training to the youth through skill development centres in the country. He exhorted the youngsters to tread the entrepreneurial path.
By marching forward in world trade and technical sectors, the country should be taken to the top place in the next 25 years, Muraleedharan stated.
Later, he interacted with over 600 beneficiaries and explained how the Narendra Modi government was transforming the lives of people and by empowering the downtrodden sections across the country.