- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
No need for TDP to celebrate: Sajjala
YSRCP leader dismisses graduate MLC results as insignificant as graduates are only a small section of the population whose verdict doesn’t reflect the opinion of entire society
Stating that the graduates constituency elections are limited to only a small group, he said it will not reflect the mood of entire society. He said generally communist parties, various unions and associations seem to have supported the opposition party. Though the YSRCP got good support from teachers and won two teachers constituencies, the party seem to have failed to take the message to field level in graduates constituency elections, he opined.
Ramakrishna Reddy said that there is no need for TDP to celebrate the victory as the people who received the benefits of Jagan's welfare schemes had not participated in the elections. He said the YSRCP participated in the elections for first time and won two teachers constituencies. He said the state government is ahead in providing employment to graduates by giving jobs to 1.30 lakh youth.