- International Civil Aviation Day 2023: Date, theme, history and meaning
- Richa & Ali’s ‘Girls will be Girls’ to Premiere at Sundance 2024!
- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
Make Yuva Galam a grand success: Sugunamma
Former MLA and TDP Tirupati constituency in-charge M Sugunamma said that all leaders and cadres in the party should make the Yuva Galam Padayatra of Nara Lokesh a grand success.
Tirupati: Former MLA and TDP Tirupati constituency in-charge M Sugunamma said that all leaders and cadres in the party should make the Yuva Galam Padayatra of Nara Lokesh a grand success.
They should mobilise people to his public meetings and extend a grand welcome to him at every village.
Speaking to the media in Tirupati on Tuesday, she felt that the announcement of Padayatra by TDP national general secretary Nara Lokesh had shaken up the entire YSR Congress party. The government has issued GO 1 only to stop the Padayatra. She warned that if the government tries to create any problems for the Padayatra using the police, it would face severe consequences. She also criticised that the law and order situation in the State has completely deteriorated and there was no safety for the properties of common people.
On the occasion, the leaders including Tirupati Parliamentary president G Narasimha Yadav, corporator RC Munikrishna, V Vijaya Kumar, P Sridhar Varma and others unveiled the Yuva Galam poster.