- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
- ‘Ma Oori Rajareddy’ trailer gets a grand launch
- Beware of Malware Disguised as Google Chrome: How to Protect Your Android Device
- Siddharth Malhotra, Raashii Khanna in Hyderabad for ‘Yodha’ Promotion
- Ayesha Khan joins Dulquer Salmaanfor ‘Lucky Baskhar’
- Renowned Ghazal Maestro Pankaj Udhas Passes Away at 73
- MWC 2024: Samsung Unveils A Stylish Health-Focused Galaxy Ring
- Sundeep Kishan confronts a memerfor inappropriate questions during press meet
Osmania Hospital pulmonologist appointed co-opted member of TSMC
Consultant pulmonologist Dr M Rajeev Naik was appointed as a co-opted member by the Telangana State Medical Council in its general body meeting held on February 7.
Hyderabad: Consultant pulmonologist Dr M Rajeev Naik was appointed as a co-opted member by the Telangana State Medical Council in its general body meeting held on February 7.
The TSMC chairman, Dr Mahesh Kumar, issued orders appointing co-opted members, including Rajeev Naik. The decision was taken as per the general body of the council. Dr Rajeev will be the co-opted member of the finance committee.
Dr Rajeev thanked everyone who contributed and supported this election as a Telangana State Medical Council (co-option) member. “I am delighted to be given this post in recognition of my contribution to public health and the society of doctors as a representative of doctors over the past few years. This position has increased my responsibility; I would like to work for public health and the doctors’ society with the same responsibility,” said Dr Rajeev.