- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Fruit Punch Recipe: Learn How to make it
- Fruit Punch is an refreshing drink served in most parties
- The aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses
Fruit Punch is a refreshing mocktail, to make fruit punch, you need to combine these juices
-3/4 cup of chilled orange juice
-3/4 cup of chilled mango juice
-3/4 cup of chilled pineapple juice
-add 1 tsp of fresh cream in a deep bowl
Then you require to mix all these juices well with help of a whisk. Serve immediately.
Fruit punch is one of the most popular welcome drink, usually served in parties. When you add the fresh cream while making the fruit punch, it offers a delightful blend of colors and flavors. The heady aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses, making it a worthy drink to prepare even on a normal day when you feel dull and need a battery recharge.
Few tips to be followed while making the fruit punch
- Always it is better you use readily available juices, for this recipe, as they tend to have the perfect balance of taste as well as color.
- Secondly using chilled juices is a must, as this drink must be served immediately after preparing it.