- SAT sets aside SEBI order restraining IIFL Securities from taking new clients
- PL Stock Report: NOCIL (NOCIL IN) - Company Update – Near term challenges persist - Downgrade to 'Reduce'
- International Civil Aviation Day 2023: Date, theme, history and meaning
- Richa & Ali’s ‘Girls will be Girls’ to Premiere at Sundance 2024!
- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
Fruit Punch Recipe: Learn How to make it
- Fruit Punch is an refreshing drink served in most parties
- The aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses
Fruit Punch is a refreshing mocktail, to make fruit punch, you need to combine these juices
-3/4 cup of chilled orange juice
-3/4 cup of chilled mango juice
-3/4 cup of chilled pineapple juice
-add 1 tsp of fresh cream in a deep bowl
Then you require to mix all these juices well with help of a whisk. Serve immediately.
Fruit punch is one of the most popular welcome drink, usually served in parties. When you add the fresh cream while making the fruit punch, it offers a delightful blend of colors and flavors. The heady aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses, making it a worthy drink to prepare even on a normal day when you feel dull and need a battery recharge.
Few tips to be followed while making the fruit punch
- Always it is better you use readily available juices, for this recipe, as they tend to have the perfect balance of taste as well as color.
- Secondly using chilled juices is a must, as this drink must be served immediately after preparing it.