- Rahul Gandhi to launch rural housing scheme in Chhattisgarh on Sep 25
- India, UN launch initiative for sharing nation's development experiences with Global South
- 2nd ODI: Prasidh takes two wickets before rain interrupts Australia’s run-chase in Indore
- Justice without power becomes powerless and power without justice becomes tyrannical: Shah
- The Road cum Rail bridge will be closed for a month from 27 for repairs
- Executive Education: Paving the way for future
- Municipal out sourcing staff and workers give a petition to MLA Abraham
- PM Modi praises German singer Cassandra Mae Spittmann for her melodic voice
- Asian Games: Mighty Japan end Indian men's hopes of winning a volleyball medal
- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
Famous Tea Garden in India : For Tea Enthusiasts who like to visit Tea Estates
- Many Indians prefer to start their day with tea. it is one of the favorite beverage in the nation.
- Tamil Nadu is very famous for tea plantation, at Nilgiri, tea plantation, takes place throughout the year.
Many Indians are addicted to tea, as it is popular beverage in India and numerous households in India, start their day with tea.
In India, one can find numerous tea garden, below you can find the list of some of them.
1. Glenburn Tea Estate
This one is one of the famous tea garden in India, it is located in Darjeeling, in the foothills of the Himalaya. This destination is spread is more than 16000 acres in the awesome endless green meadows.
2. Happy Valley Tea Estate
This one is an oldest tea estate. The tea grown is very famous for its flowery flavor, this garden looks very beautiful and has got refreshing production as well.
3. Nilgiri tea Estate
This one is one of the best tea gardens, which has been growing tea for more than 100 years. This tea garden is famous for its tea because of its strong flavor, dark aromatic tea.
In other tea garden, you would see that they grow tea according to the season, but here, the scene is totally different. Here the tea to be grown throughout the year. This tea garden is surrounded by lush greenery. There is a peaceful tea lounge, where one can taste the brilliant flavours of tea.
4. Jorhat Tea Bungalows
The bungalows situated are from colonial times. One can stay here and have good holiday experience.
5. Kanan Devan Hills Plantation
This Kanan Devan Hills Plantation is a very peaceful and tranquil place in Kerala. It is a tourist attraction, which covers huge traffic of visitors. Munnar is the hill station looks so fascination.
6. Darang Tea Estate
Darang Tea Estate is situated in Himachal Pradesh, it is a family-owned place and it has a cottage with stunning views. If you ever visit the place, then do not miss the chance to visit here.
7. Cooch Behar Tea Estate
This tea estate is famous for its fresh and lovely tea. It is also well known for its tea production.
8. Kolukumalai Tea Estate, Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu is very famous for tea plantation. From 1930's, this two-story estate was established. The tea garden has a beautiful scenic view and a panoramic sky view.