- YSRCP cadre hold bike rally in Kakinada in support of Chalamalashetty Sunil
- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
More Than 20 Ministers To Take Oath On In Siddaramaiah's Karnataka Cabinet
- 24 ministers will take the oath in the cabinet of Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Saturday.
- Eight MLAs took the oath for ministerial positions, including Priyank Kharge, the son of Congress chairman Mallikarjun Kharge.
According to sources, 24 ministers will take the oath in the cabinet of Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Saturday. As per the sources, the names were decided upon during the meeting between Mr Siddaramaiah, his deputy DK Shivakumar, and central party leaders in Delhi. On Friday, the Chief Minister will have a final meeting with Rahul Gandhi.
As chief minister and deputy chief minister, respectively, Siddaramaiah and state Congress president DK Shivakumar took their oaths on May 20. Along with them, eight MLAs took the oath for ministerial positions, including Priyank Kharge, the son of Congress chairman Mallikarjun Kharge.