- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
CLAT-2024 Hyderabad Exam: Arrive One Hour Early on December 3, 2023
- NALSAR VC issued an advisory to the applicants in the wake of the state assembly election result declaration on Sunday
Hyderabad: Applicants appearing for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2024 in the Hyderabad Centres are asked to reach the respective test centres at least one hour before the examination schedule, between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on December 3, 2023.
Regional Coordinator & Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, said that the applicants are advised to arrive at their respective examination centres due to the declaration of Telangana Legislative Assembly Election Results on the same day. Hence, applicants and their parents requested to take due care and reach the respective centres in advance.