- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
World Refugee Day
Can you imagine what it would be like to have to leave your home, your community, your country and flee to another? Can you picture the challenges you would face and the sense of loss you would feel?
Can you imagine what it would be like to have to leave your home, your community, your country and flee to another? Can you picture the challenges you would face and the sense of loss you would feel? Well, every minute 20 people undergo this harrowing experience and become refugees. Perhaps you are even a refugee yourself or know of displaced people living in your community. In a world where violence, persecution and war force thousands of people to flee each day, it's important that we all come together in support of refugees, and what better way than on World Refugee Day? This special occasion aims to raise awareness of and empathy for what displaced people go through, as well as celebrate refugees all over the world.