- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Naga Chaitanya turns into fishing boat driver
Naga Chaitanya was last seen in “Custody” which released in May
Naga Chaitanya was last seen in “Custody” which released in May. He is set to take a new project onto the floors very soon. Producer Bunny Vas has revealed that he is doing a film with Chaitanya and the protagonist will be seen as a fisherman in the same.
“It’s going to be set in a fisheries backdrop. Chaitanya will be seen as a fishing boat driver. It is based on real incidents that happened in Gujarat. There is extensive research in place. More details will be revealed soon” Bunny Vas said.
It should be fun to watch Chaitanya in such an interesting role. Bunny Vas also revealed that this love drama will also have many twists in the plot.