- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
Dasara Movie: Runtime and Censor other details Revealed
Currently, Dasara is the topic of discussion everywhere due to the impact created by its trailer. Director Srikanth Odela has taken a raw and...
Currently, Dasara is the topic of discussion everywhere due to the impact created by its trailer. Director Srikanth Odela has taken a raw and realistic approach, and Nani's performance in the trailer is outstanding. Not only Telugu audiences, but also film enthusiasts from all over the country, are eagerly awaiting the film's release on March 30th.
The filmmakers have completed the censorship formalities for Dasara, and despite the intense violence in the film, it has been given a U/A certificate by the censor board. The film has only a few beeps and minor cuts, making it suitable for all audiences, including families and children. The runtime of the film is 2 hours and 36 minutes, which is reasonable for a commercial movie. The censor board members have also given positive feedback on the film.
The trailer suggests that Dasara is a revenge story and a victory of good over evil. It has a genuine and original love story, great friendship, class differences, and many other exciting elements to entertain the audience. As a result, this summer promises to be a great start for Tollywood at the box office with Dasara.