- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
- WTT Star Contender Goa 2024 to take place from January 23 to 28
- CBI arrests Delhi Police Head Constable in graft case
- Legends League Cricket to conduct internal probe in incident involving Gambhir, Sreesanth
- 2 Indian women-led AI startups receive cash grant, mentorship support from Google
- Vasundhara's son Dushyant accused of lobbying among BJP's Rajasthan MLAs
- India’s EV market can touch $100 bn revenue by 2030 if key issues addressed: Report
- YS Jagan extend best wishes to Telangana govt. congratulates CM Revanth and Dy. CM Bhatti
Chiranjeevi Gives An Update About Nandamuri Taraka Ratna's Health Condition
- Chiranjeevi shares a positive health update about Tarak Ratna
- Even doctors released a health bulletin yesterday night and stated that he is still continuing on a ventilator!
It is all known that actor-cum-politician Nandamuri Tarak Ratna suffered from a massive heart attack a couple of days back during the Kuppam Padayatra of Nara Lokesh. He was immediately taken to a nearby hospital in Kuppam and the doctors revived the pulse. Then he was shifted to Bangalore's Narayana Hrudalaya for better treatment. Since then, he is on ventilator support and specialists are continuously monitoring his condition. Yesterday too, they shared the health bulletin and stated that Tarak is still on ventilator support. Off late, megastar Chiranjeevi dropped a small update about Tarak's health condition on his Twitter page and is all relieved with the improvement shown.
His tweet reads, "సోదరుడు తారకరత్న త్వరగా కోలుకుంటున్నారు,ఇంక ఏ ప్రమాదం లేదు అనే మాట ఎంతో ఉపశమనాన్నిచ్చింది. తను త్వరలో పూర్తి స్థాయిలో కోలుకుని ఇంటికి తిరిగి రావాలని కోరుకుంటూ,ఈ పరిస్థితి నుండి కాపాడిన ఆ డాక్టర్లకి ఆ భగవంతుడికి కృతజ్ఞతలు. May you have a long and healthy life dear Tarakaratna!"
Earlier even Manchu Manoj, Junior NTR, Kalyan Ram and a few others visited the hospital and consoled the family members of Tarak Ratna.
Yesterday night hospital officials shared the health bulletin of Tarak Ratna… Take a look!
The bulletin reads, "HEALTH UPDATE OF Shri NANDAMURI TAARAKA RATNA… Shri Nandamuri Taaraka Ratna continues to be in a critical state on ventilatory and other higher supports. We would like to clarify certain media reports, and state that he has not been put on any ECMO support till now. His family is constantly updated about his condition. Any changes to his clinical condition will be notified as required.
We request that the public continue to support us in providing privacy and uninterrupted treatment.
Issued by: Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences (Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd)".
Even Tarak's uncle also clarified that Tarak is still on a ventilator but doctors never treated him through ECMO. Hope he gets recovered soon!