- Hyderabad: President Droupadi Murmu to attend anniversary celebrations of Alluri Sitaramaraju on July 4
- Andhra Pradesh: Man swallows wife's gold chain in Anantapur, doctors removed without surgery
- 45 Bags Containing Human Remains Were Discovered In Mexico Ravine
- YS Viveka murder: CBI court adjourns hearing on YS Bhaskar Reddy's bail plea, asks CBI to file counter
- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
Tata Motors to raise car prices
Automobile manufacturer Tata Motors will marginally increase the price of its passenger vehicles from Wednesday (January 19).
Mumbai: Automobile manufacturer Tata Motors will marginally increase the price of its passenger vehicles from Wednesday (January 19). According to the company, there will be an average increase of 0.9 per cent, depending on the variant and model.
"At the same time, the company has also taken a reduction of up to Rs 10,000 on specific variants, in response to feedback from customers."
"While the company is absorbing a significant portion of the increased costs, the steep rise in overall input costs has compelled it to pass on some proportion through this minimal price hike." Additionally, the company has decided to offer 'price protection' on Tata cars booked on or before January 18.