- Rebel trouble delays Cong list: Entry of leaders from BRS, BJP upset equations in few seats
- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
Portfolio management company Marcellus suspends employee for violation of code of conduct
Marcellus Investment Managers has suspended an employee, pending investigation, for violating the code of conduct, as per media reports.
New Delhi : Marcellus Investment Managers has suspended an employee, pending investigation, for violating the code of conduct, as per media reports.
The reports said Marcellus has appointed one of the 'big four' companies to forensically investigate the issues, as per the portfolio management company in an e-mail communication to its investors.
On Monday afternoon, investors with Marcellus Investment Managers received an email communication informing them of a potential action being taken against a junior employee, the reports said.
According to the mail, the company has said that they were informed of a "potential violation of Marcellus’ code of conduct" by one of their employees. The company has suspended the employee and is in the process of conducting a full investigation for which they have engaged the services of a "big four firm".
The communication further added that the incident would have no bearing on investments with the firm and that they would provide an update as and when available, the reports said.