- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
IIFCL hosts stakeholders meet in Hyderabad
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), a financial solutions enterprise, organised the stakeholders meet in the city, here on Thursday....
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), a financial solutions enterprise, organised the stakeholders meet in the city, here on Thursday. The objective of the meeting was to enable stakeholders to collaborate on strategies for addressing infrastructure challenges with a focus on developing effective solutions
The event hosted industry leaders from infrastructure and finance sectors, joined by P. R. Jaishankar, Managing Director, Pawan K Kumar, Deputy Managing Director, and other IIFCL officials. This is the second series of stakeholders meetings in Hyderabad, followed by meeting held in Chennai on May 19, 2023. The meeting provided a platform for industry leaders to share their insights and discuss the current landscape of infrastructure.
So far in Telangana, IIFCL has provided finance to about 30 infrastructure projects with a total project outlay of Rs40,017 crores. GMR Hyderabad-Vijayawada Expressways Private Limited, HKR Roadways Ltd., GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited, L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Ltd., Warora Kurnool Transmission Limited, and Telangana Super Speciality Hospitals Corporation Limited (TSSHCL) to name a few Marquee Projects in the state.