- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
- WTT Star Contender Goa 2024 to take place from January 23 to 28
- CBI arrests Delhi Police Head Constable in graft case
- Legends League Cricket to conduct internal probe in incident involving Gambhir, Sreesanth
- 2 Indian women-led AI startups receive cash grant, mentorship support from Google
- Vasundhara's son Dushyant accused of lobbying among BJP's Rajasthan MLAs
- India’s EV market can touch $100 bn revenue by 2030 if key issues addressed: Report
- YS Jagan extend best wishes to Telangana govt. congratulates CM Revanth and Dy. CM Bhatti
- Over Rs 100 cr seized in I-T raids at premises of Congress MP’s relatives
- Delhi: Hit by car, 72-yr-old succumbs to injuries; accused gets bail
Gold rates today stable silver hikes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 31 January 2023
Gold rates today, 31 January 2023 : Gold rate today in Hyderabad is at Rs. 52,650 per 10 grams of 22-carat and Rs. 57,440 for ten gram of 24 carat gold.
Gold rates today, 30 January 2023: Gold rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala and Visakhapatnam are hikes. The Gold rates have hiked by Rs. 3500 in the last 45 days.
Going by the rates of yellow metal in major cities, the Gold rates in Bangalore city for 10 grams of 22-carat is at Rs. 52,650 and the gold rate of 10 grams of 24-carat is at Rs. 57,440. The gold rates in Hyderabad are holding at Rs. 52,650 per 10 gram of 22 carat and 10 grams of 24-carat gold is at Rs. 57,440.
Gold rates in Kerala per 10 gram of 22-carat are at Rs. 52,650 and the gold rate of 10 grams of 24 carats is at Rs. 57,440. The gold rates in Visakhapatnam are at Rs. 52,650 per 10 gram of 22 carat and 10 grams of 24 carat gold is at Rs. 57,440.
On the other hand, silver rates in Hyderabad, Kerala, Bangalore and Visakhapatnam per one kilogram have been at Rs. 74,700.
Gold rates across the major cities Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, and Visakhapatnam
|City||22 carat gold 10 gms||24 carat 10gms gold||silver per 1 kg|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 52,650||Rs. 57,440||Rs. 74,700|
|Bangalore||Rs. 52,650||Rs. 57,440||Rs. 74,700|
|Kerala||Rs. 52,650||Rs. 57,440||Rs. 74,700|
|Visakhapatnam||Rs. 53,650||Rs. 57,440||Rs. 74,700|
Investment in gold in Hyderabad
While investing in gold in Hyderabad, there is a slight hesitation about buying gold, pearls, or precious jewellery. However, the people of Hyderabad can opt for the jewellery of various designs in myriad colours, followed by Bars and coins where there could be a good margin. On the other hand, the people who have budget constraints can opt for periodic investments by going on an installment basis for 11 months.