- Vendors, consumers told not to use newspapers for food packaging
- Ongole: Gurram Jashuva’s 128th birth anniversary celebrated
- US Embassy clears 1 mn non-immigrant visas
- Rajamahendravaram: Jashuva remembered on his birth anniversary
- Efforts to make NHs pothole free: Gadkari
- Poll panel to visit Telangana from Oct 3
- Rebel trouble delays Cong list: Entry of leaders from BRS, BJP upset equations in few seats
- Visakhapatnam: BJP future. A big ‘?’
- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
Gold rates in Delhi today surges, check the rates on 19 September, 2023
Gold rates in Delhi today have been surged.
Gold rates in Delhi on 19 September: Gold rates in Delhi today surge. The gold rate of 10 grams of 22 carats is at Rs. 55,210 and the rate of ten grams of 24-carat is at Rs. 60,220.
While the silver rate in the capital city is Rs. 74,500 per kilogram.
Meanwhile, the gold rate continues to be stable in the international market. Gold rates have seen fluctuations in the last couple of months during the wedding season and trading around Rs. 60,000 for ten grams of 24-carat gold and around Rs. 55,000 for ten grams of 22-carat gold.