- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Adani Group charts $75-bn capex to power RE capacity
New Delhi: Adani Group has plans to invest $75 billion on energy transition initiatives by 2030, its chairman Gautam Adani said on Wednesday.The...
New Delhi: Adani Group has plans to invest $75 billion on energy transition initiatives by 2030, its chairman Gautam Adani said on Wednesday.The investments will boost the group’s vision to have 45 gigawatt of renewable energy capacity by 2030, Adani said in a statement.
“We are committed to largescale renewables, developing an indigenous fully integrated manufacturing ecosystem and green hydrogen solutions. At the Adani portfolio level, a total investment of $75 billion by 2030 on our energy transition initiatives will further our vision to have 45GW renewable energy capacity by 2030 and strengthen the pivotal role played by AGEL in India’s glide path to decarbonization,” the Group hairman said.
The investments will be executed through Adani Green Energy Ltd (AGEL). AGEL has emerged as the second-largest global solar PV developer in the US-based Mercom Capital Group’s latest annual global report.
“The company’s outstanding performance and contribution to the renewable energy landscape have earned it the prestigious second rank among the world’s foremost solar PV developers,” the statement said.